I really love being pregnant. At least I do for now. :) I might be singing a different tune come 38 weeks.
Top 10 reasons it rocks to be pregnant:
1. No period. Duh.
2. It means you’re going to have a baby. Duh.
3. People will give you maternity clothes or loan them to you when they find out you’re pregnant. Unlike when you suddenly gain weight and have nothing to wear, when you’re pregnant you suddenly find yourself rich in new clothing without having to spend much. Loves.
4. You finally have an excuse for your pot belly.
5. You no longer have to suck it in to look good. Somehow you can look even better if you pooch your stomach out even further. Awesome.
6. Your boobs get huge(r). Duh.
7. In many cases (mine included) your hair gets thicker and shinier, and nails grow faster and get stronger.
8. You need 500 extra calories a day. Yay for more food!
9. You’re not supposed to lift heavy things. Which means you can get out of lifting heavy things when helping your sister move. Sweet.
10. Your husband is so grateful for you doing all the hard baby-making work that he will do nice things for you like rubbing your tired feet at night before bed. *happy sigh*
“For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him.” Hannah ~ 1 Samuel 1:27
Just so happy right now. :)