Wordless Wednesday: wedding fun

Photo courtesy of Mrs. FitzH2O

OK, so I do have a few words to set things up for the photo fest below.  Dennis’ cousin, Mike (who was the best man at our wedding), married his sweetheart, Angi, in Jamaica on November 16th and we celebrated with them after their return at a reception last Saturday. Hovering over the pics with your mouse will give more details if you want them, and a few pics you can click to enlarge.

1. looks like a fun wedding!!

2. How fun! Thanks for sharing. You are quite the actress with all those expressions! =)

3. I love those photo booths at weddings. So much fun!

4. Looks like a total blast and lots of yummy cakes!! I love the photobooth pics, that is such a fun idea for a reception.

5. I love all of your photos, but especially the photo booth pics!! You crack me up, girl!! And look at you gettin low on the dance floor!! Did someone fall lol ?? Looks like a grand ole time!

6. It looks like a great time. I see those photo booths are pretty popular now. That is so neat, what an awesome idea! If that’s the wedding cake, it sure looks pretty to me. :)

• They are, we had one at our family reunion but of course that was the one year I had to work and couldn’t make it! So I was excited to have another chance to see what all the fuss was about. Very fun stuff! And yes it’s the cake, there will be more photos tomorrow.

7. Pingback: Thankful Thursday #93: the cake didn’t explode « Veronica's Cornucopia